The Patient Outreach Coordinator is the frontline of patient engagement, responsible for the prompt scheduling of patient appointments, fostering goodwill between the health plan, our organization, providers and patients.
This role is with USHS, an Arkos Health Company. Arkos serves health plans and provider organizations an integrated system-of-care comprised of clinical and social services backed by a robust technology platform. By engaging individuals with virtual, in-home, in-clinic and in-facility care options, Arkos Health delivers advanced community-based health services that allow our clients to live healthier, more independent lives.
All Employee MUST be fully COVID-19 Vaccinated.
Main Job Functions
· Conducts telephone calls to members, providers, and other health care professionals and organizations in support of care initiatives.
· Accurately and efficiently coordinates and tracks scheduling of member referrals and visits to be conducted by HWP Nurse Practitioners.
· Revises schedules as cancellations and/or additions occur and clearly and timely communicates with the appropriate personnel.
· Process requests for member medical records if applicable and/ and or upon request.
· Scan/Enter/Upload member medical records and documentation into appropriate electronic repository to align with member record.
· High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
· CNA / RMA / CMA preferred.
· Completion of post-secondary education preferred.
· Employee should have good computer literacy and ability to multi-task.
· Monday-Friday shift schedule, with standard office hours.
· Bilingual (Spanish preferred).
· Fully paid employee medical/dental/vision/STD/Life/ and AD&D insurance, dependent coverage available
· Employer matching 401k
· 15 days annual combined sick/PTO with 9 paid holidays
· US Health Systems is based in Tempe, AZ on West Baseline Road, just East of I-10 and South of SR60.
Must complete our Culture Index Survey. Take the assessment at https://portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/general/bg3VS0H2kF. This is not a pass/fail test and does not measure intelligence.
Arkos Health EEO Statement:
All Arkos Health divisions are Equal Opportunity Employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state or local laws.
Arkos Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Your application was submitted successfully.